Sunday, October 22, 2006

Octoberfest, Oktoberfest, 8berfest...

You know I've come close to posting this past month like 5 times. And each time, I've just given deleted what I was going to talk about. It's not that I haven't been able to find anything interesting to talk about, but that I've been in the grind of writing lately that I don't have any real updates. I spent two hours the other day picking out names for the characters in the Sci-fi script I'm working on. I'm up in the air right now as for the short film I was going to film this end of year. It was going to be the Western, but I may do another that I was inspired to come up with. I'm gonna fuck around with that a little more. I'm sussing out the timeline for the comic script I wanna do. I'm trying to figure out which script to do after the Sci-fi one is done. I have about 4 ideas up in the air. One's a kid movie. The other's a comedy. The other's a romantic comedy. And the other is Legend of Fucking Zelda. Though the last one I would love to do, the thing is, everyone and their momma's got a LoZ script. And I really don't think Nintendo's going to allow that movie to happen any time soon.

I'm getting over being sick right now, the flu tried to hit, but only got in about half way. Some weird bug going around. My brother and his wife are due pretty soon with a bundle of joy. I can't wait to see my brother watch his wife go through the birthing process. That'll be fun.

But other than that, it feels like this past month was just a grind. Next month for some reason I'm stoked for. Not just for the shit load of games that come out, along with the Wii system. But I'll have made some great progress with the scripts I'm working on.

So now that I got off my chest, that I don't have anything interesting to say for last month. I've got some interesting shit to talk about in the post above this one, so if you're reading this one, forgive the boredom you now feel. And if it's up, take a look at the story above this one, that shit's gonna be cool. In the meantime, I leave you with this random image that I decided to put up for the hell of it.

No comments: