Sunday, May 13, 2007

Damn global warming.

Been a strange month. A lot of things going on, and a lot of things not finishing up.

First on the list of things that haven't been finished is the new script. And not because of lack of not wanting to write, just been so incredibly busy, haven't had a chance to write.

You may say, "Well, you've got a moment now Shakespeare! Get thee to a scribery!"

Well, to those people I say, "Shut up! That's why!"

And I've been a week without an internet connection. That was very scary. After a week of telling Earthlink that it's not my fault it's theirs. They finally realized their snafu and fixed the problem for the most part.

Along with one of my ex's sending me an email and telling me how happy she is with her new boyfriend, to my other ex going nuts. It's been quite a strange ride this month.

But just like mother nature, I'll get my ducks in a row. Things will get back to normal, and all will be right with the world.


Eventually...

No comments: