Thursday, August 09, 2012

Coming up for air...


It's been a week since I have come back to Australia. And I swear, it has felt like only a day. This place has become like slipping on a warm blanket, more so, because the woman I love is here. It's been a year since I've held her in my arms, and being back in her embrace, it's like time slowed down when we were apart, then sped up the moment we were back together. We didn't miss a beat. People ask me how we can do a long distance relationship. It ain't easy, I tell them, but when it's something worth it, you'll hold your breath for as long as it takes, cause the moment you come up for air, it feels no different than the moment you held your breath a year ago. Now, if you'll
excuse me, I've got some breathing to do.

- This post took longer than usual because I douched it from my iPad.

No comments: