Friday, June 23, 2006

Done...

Two years in the making. But a script that was near and dear to my heart is finally done. Technically it was done last year. But there were parts of the script that were just flat out killing me. One scene in particular, for the life of me, I couldn't get right. Take note kids, don't write about something so excruciatingly painful, that every time you go to it, your body goes through upheavals.

So when do I get to read it you ask?

You've got to wait. It's going to the Writer's Guild of America as we speak. As soon as this bad boy is registered it is off to be sold. That's right, I'm selling this bad boy. Consider it, compensation for time served.

With luck, it'll be picked up and made into one of those 'moving picture' dealies.

Here's to Shatters, you've come a long way baby.

No comments: