Wednesday, May 03, 2006

First Post, make it a good one.

As a guy who refuses to create a MySpace account, I always shied away from blogging. However, thanks to one of my favorite actors (Drew), he's inspired me to create a blog. That and the fact that my Webmaster is taking his sweet time in creating my website, but I figure it'd be easier on him if I did all updates here.

So here it is ladies and gents, my first blog. I guess I must make it memorable and prevalent...

Ever shit so hard it sprays on your balls?

Okay, with that out of the way. I guess I should relate some info of myself. I'm turning 30 this year, sometimes I make movies, on rare occasions they come out. I am currently in the midst of working on 3 projects, one of which I am filming at the end of summer. I love films, I would spend the rest of my life happy making movies.

And that is all I have to say for now. Not that you asked, but I shared anyway. I'll see how often I come back to post.

To quote Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, "Be Excellent, to each other."

- Americo

No comments: