Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's Either All Funny, Or It's Not...

I'm not one for drama, and there's been plenty floating around the orbit that I call my fat ass lately. You could almost cry for all the Shakespearean 'doings' a transpiring. Yet, I've decided to take a moment to smile.

I'm on the mindset that you can laugh at everything, or nothing at all. There's nothing that's too sacred to make fun of. Now being cruel is one thing, being an ass to someone who's just lost their folks in a fire by going to the scene of the smoking wreckage with an apron on that says, "We don't need no water, let this motherfucker burn!", may be a bit much. But that doesn't mean you cannot make a house on fire joke ever again for the rest of your life.

One of my nearest and dearest has been acting like an ass lately. And it all culminated the other night by him being a dick. It's sad to say the least, and I've been racking my brains out trying to figure out how to feel about this. My boy's gotta come around, there's no if, ands, or buts about it. And that'll take time. But right now, I was just thinking about the time when it'll be all squashed, and we can make fun of this. Hope it won't take long.

No comments: